Saturday, September 21, 2013

0

Free! - 11

Posted in
"Furious All-Out!"
"Gekijō no Ōru Auto!" (激情のオ一ルアウト!)

I think that this was probably one of my most favourite episodes so far!

This episode started with Rei going off to confront Rin where we left off in the last episode. It was pretty intense, with Rin breaking from his calm composure and definitely freaking out. I mean, it's sort of understandable, with Rei shooting questions at him right after the other, and of course, asking questions that obviously were quite personal to Rin. Rei did have a good reason to ask about this, because even I felt like as if Rei didn't feel very in place with the rest of the gang. He probably felt like a replacement for Rin, the poor thing!



It was nice to see the rest of them really showing how much they did care about Rei and they would be teammates, no matter what. And I really really love the humor in Free! like in this episode, where they figured that they would get melon bread for Rei and poor Haru ends up choking on it (hehehe). Why am I not surprised that Rei's room is FULL of swimming books? It's also pretty much what I expected it to be. It's very... Rei.


I think what I loved most about this episode is the fact that Haru actually says more than one sentence in this one. You can see him laughing, smiling, and expressing his emotions. It just makes me really happy because I really like Haru's voice. <3


Rin also eventually meets up with Rei again to finally tell him the answers Rei was looking for. Poor Rin, he did have a pretty tough time in Australia, but that's pretty expected, after all. This was a pretty emotional episode in overall. And you know how in the other episode they found out Rin was going to be in the relay as well? WELL HE'S NOT ANYMORE. The speedo captain kicked him out. I was really looking forward to seeing him in the relay as well! How disappointing.


So that's it for this episode! Let's hope for a good episode next week. :)


0 comments: